Introducing Octonius – the work management platform
When the organization decided to move to Octonius, the steps to achieve success were clear: Use of email was reduced by 80%. Email was used 20% of the time and only to communicate with clients, not internally.Clarity increasedUpdating the tasks and providing feedback without additional tools had a huge effect.Everyone from a group will immediately see the status update and have a quick overview of the general progress of a project.Transparency has increased exponentially
1. Move everything in Octonius – from tasks, projects, to documents and other assets.
2. Organize teams in Octonius Groups – to begin working on projects in a transparent way. It was clear for each team member what is happening at a given moment in time, what’s the progress of a project, what is urgent for today and more.
3. Creating Agoras (public groups inside the workplace) to share relevant information, news, and build a knowledge base for everyone to access from anywhere, anytime.
4. When this became a discipline – it was easy for each person to check their inbox in Octonius and see exactly what’s urgent for today, what’s the progress of their team and provide help.
5. The next step was to bring clients to join a team(Group) as a guest and provide feedback on the work in progress, upload and share documents in a safe manner.
6. Adding automation to the task management system, the teams avoided human errors, missed terms and client updates.
Some of the effects of using Octonius as the single source of truth and work management platform for the law firm in just 3 months:
By using our North Stars (OKR system), it was easier to set goals and objectives for teams and provide transparency on the real progress.Knowledge is always in one place, easy to access and shareCommunication has become asynchronous, providing more time for team members to act and provide feedback, find solutions and actually help each other without getting lost in chat tools with fake urgent threads.
At the end of the first month, the organization had a living representation of their processes in Octonius.
With Octonius, the firm empowers their teams to do the great work with full visibility, true cross-departmental collaboration, and smart automation, providing the best work experience for everyone.